Apple iPhone SE (2020): All You Need to Know about the Cheapest iPhone
No doubt that April 2020 is getting gloomy with every passing day, but not all is grey in this lockdown. For gadget lovers, for instance, April is quite exciting. After all, their favourite Apple has unveiled its cheapest iPhone!
Yes, it’s true! The company has launched iPhone SE (2020) through its press releases, and it is claimed to be one of the most Cheapest iPhones.
In this article, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know about this cheap device. Read on!
The main highlight of the cheapest iPhone SE 2020 is its price. The phone has been launched in the US for about $399, which is around Rs. 30,700. However, in India, the same 64GB variant is available for Rs. 42,500. The higher price can be due to higher GST and the decreasing value of the rupee.
Here are some of the known specifications about iPhone SE 2020 that can win your heart:
- Design: This iphone shares its design with iPhone 8 featuring a 4.7 – inch display with Retina HD LCD display. It also has thick bezels with a cut-out for the front camera. There is also a Touch ID Home button in sapphire. The phone has a glass body giving a seamless look to the device. In addition, iPhone SE measures in at 138.4mm tall by 67.3mm wide, 7.3mm thickness, and it weighs 5.22 ounces. It is available in white, space gray and red colors with 64, 128, or 256GB of storage.
- Camera: Talking about camera, iPhone SE has a 12-megapixel wide angle camera with an f/1.8 aperture. While there is a single-lens camera only, the iPhone also has Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control using the image signal processor and the Neural Engine. The device also gets portrait lighting with six effects (Natural, Contour, Studio, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Mono). As far as videos are concerned, iPhone SE shoots 4K videos at up to 60 frames per second. iPhone SE also features a 7-megapixel front camera with Portrait mode and Depth Control support.
- Performance: One of the best things about iPhone SE is its performance. The phone has an A13 Bionic chip that is present in iPhone 11 Max Pro as well. As per Apple, this is the fastest chip ever used in a smartphone; therefore, iPhone SE assures a power-pack performance in cheap price.
- Battery Life: The phone features an 1,821mAh battery same as iPhone 8. It can last upto 13 hours of video playback and 40 hours of audio playback. The phone supports fast charging along with wireless charging. It is compatible with a standard 5W power adapter and USB-A to Lightning cable.
- Water and Dust Proof: Another special thing about this new entrant is that it is water proof and also dust resistant. It has received an IP67 dust and water resistance rating so if you put the iPhone in one meter of water (3.3 feet) for up to 30 minutes, it won’t be of any harm!
How To Buy
Loved the new iPhone and wish to buy? The pre-order has begun from April 17, 2020 in the US. The phone is launched in the US and more than 40 countries all over the world. The iPhone will be available on 24th April 2020.
Interestingly, the company has decided that a portion of the purchase which used to go to Global Fund to fight AIDS will now be donated to Global Fund’s COVID-19 Response until September 30. Good decision!
For more details about its availability in India, keep reading NewzOnTips.